Airsoft Xtreme Ilocano Shooters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME RULES

2 posters

Go down

GAME RULES Empty GAME RULES

Post  Admin Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:21 am

THE AXIS CODE

L E A D E R S H I P
E N D U R A N C E
T R U S T
S T R E N G T H
H O N O R
I N S T I N C T
T A C T I C S
I N T E L L I G E N C E
T E A M W O R K
D I S C I P L I N E
A B I L I T Y
S T R A T E G Y

Semper superne nitens - ALWAYS ASPIRING UPWARDS

“Its only a game but we play it with passion”

“Don’t lose fade out with style”

Section I – Age Requirement

Ages 14 - 17
• If you are UNDER 18 years of age you must have a parent be present at sign-in so they can accept legal responsibility but they do not have to play with the participant. You are not allowed to bring a pre-signed wavier. Your waiver will be on file and good for as long as you play at AXIS GAMESITE
Age 18 and Older
• If you are 18 or older, you are considered an adult and can therefore accept responsibility of your own actions and sign your own waiver. Your waiver will be on file and good for as long as you play at AXIS GAMESITE

Section II – Eye Protection

Eye protection is absolutely required at all times while on the field or firing range at the AXIS field. The following are a few specific guidelines to ensure your safety.
For all Team Airsoft events (field games & CQB) full seal eye enclosure is mandatory. AXIS will disapprove all shooting glasses or safety glasses. If your Eye protection can not stop an AEG shooting 400fps at point blank range AND are not full seal, do not bring them.
In any CQB Environment, full seal eye protection is mandatory, full face protection is recommended.
If your glasses are removed during the game, and a ref spots it, disciplinary action will have to be taken. We take your safety very seriously.

Section III – Cheating

Getting shot is easy, having fun is not when the enemy becomes invincible.
Cheating will not be tolerated. We have implemented a very simple system for eliminating cheaters. If you are caught not calling hits, you will be called out and/or ejected from the field. Hopefully this will crack down on the cheating that we all have experienced at one time or another. How to call a player out will be discussed below and at our game day briefing.

MADI TI AGZOMZOMBIE< ROBOCOP< CYBORG

Section IV – General Field Guidelines & Game Day Briefing

The AXIS field has some very simple guidelines that must be followed in order to play.
Please do not talk during rules or game briefings. If you have a question, raise your hand.
Treat your airsoft gun like you would a real firearm. DO NOT point your gun in the direction of others while game play is not under way. Even if you think it’s unloaded, even if it’s on safety, keep that gun either pointed at the ground or toward the sky.
• Target practice is only allowed on areas designated for practice shooting, other members are NOT TARGETS!!
• Mags out and safeties on while game play is not underway.
• Pistols may be loaded while in a holster and M203 shells may NOT be stored loaded in the barrel in between games, they may be stored loaded in a pouch.
• CALL YOUR HITS!!! When struck by a BB yell hit, hold your hand or gun in the air so the individual shooting at you knows to stop shooting at you. Gun hits DO NOT count and neither do ricochets, everything else does.
• The minimum engagement distance is 20ft for guns shooting up to 400fps and 100ft for sniper rifles shooting 401-550fps.
Do not blind fire in close quarters. EXAMPLE: If you are on one side of a structure and think someone may be on the other side, don’t stick your gun around the wall and fire without looking as you shoot.
• Bunker Clearing, how to do it. Bang on any bunker with your hand, yell grenade and every play in (or under) that bunker is hit.
• Do not play thru the parking lot. If you enter the parking lot during game play you must re-enter the game at your starting position or by finding your medic.
• Stay 40 feet away from the main highway and if you happen to venture into someone's backyard, GET OUT OF THERE.
Dead men don’t talk. Players are cheating if they give away info after being shot.
• If you tag an opposing player, that is considered a hit.
• All goggles must be full seal, no shooting glasses. DO NOT remove eye protection while on the field during game play. This is your 1st warning; your second will land you a time penalty.
• Medic rules: When hit, remain where you are and call out for your medic. When your medic reaches your position he will lay his hand on you and count to 60, now your back in the game. If a medic hasn’t reached your position within 5 minutes you may go look for your medic. Once he is found he must heal you, now your back in the game. YOU MUST WAIT 5 MINUTES BEFORE LEAVING TO LOOK FOR YOUR MEDIC. As you wonder the field looking for your medic, keep your hands up. You MAY ask other players where the medic is. If a medic is shot he can be revived by another medic or by taking 50 paces out of the action and then he is out for 3 minutes. If you are shot again while the medic is healing you the medic must start over.
• At the end of each game ALL players need to yell "NALPASEN, MAGS OUT!" At that point, remove the mag, point the gun in the air and pull the trigger to remove any BBs from the barrel. Then place mag in pocket or pouch.
• HOW TO DEAL WITH PLAYERS WHO YOU THINK MAY NOT BE CALLING THEIR HITS. If you suspect a player is not calling his hits DO NOT cuss, scream or tell them that they are hit. You must ask: ARE YOU HIT?? If the opposing player answers with “no” you have 2 options. The 1st is to keep shooting and the 2nd is to go call them out.
• HOW TO CALL A PLAYER OUT:
1. Raise your hand to indicate that you are out of play and approach the player in question. Once you reach their position inform him that you are calling him out.
2. Call-outs must be accepted and the individual performing the call-out must call himself out as well.
3. What happens now? Well, if it’s a respawn game both players return to their respawn area and then re-join the game. If it’s a medic game, both players should separate and wait for their medic. And if it’s a single elimination game both players are out of that game.
4. Once the game is over you must report the call-out to the field operator so the call-out can be logged.
5. You cannot call out groups of players; only 1 person, at a time, may be called out
6. And lastly, if you willing choose not to call-out a player, in effect, you have just condoned that style of play and therefore have no right to complain about it at a later time.
• Surrenders may be offered but cannot be forced on the opposing player. If you chose to close the 20ft minimum engagement distance, in order to get a surrender, in effect you are saying that you don't care if YOU get blasted from close range. You don't have the right to shoot that person until they point their gun at you and then, in effect they are saying that they don't care if they get blasted from close range.
• Identification system: Teams will be given a color, if you want to try and determine who is friend and who is foe, call out the color of your team. If you have come upon an opposing player he doesn’t have to reply but he cannot lie about his team color.
• Never give the impression that you are hit if that is not the case.
• Friendly fire counts.
• Do not move tables, chairs, wood, pallets or anything else to create your own cover or bunkers.
• No intentional destruction of Property with BB’s, hands or feet, etc.
• Foul, intimidating or abusive language is not allowed. Out of control tempers will not be tolerated on the field. If someone speaks to you in an inappropriate manner, bite your tongue. If you respond to inappropriate language with inappropriate language you have just inflamed the situation and both players will come off the field to discuss the matter with a member of the field staff.
FIELD MARSHALS: Field Marshals are trusted players who concern themselves with safety issues and work to keep the game/s flowing smoothly. Field Marshals are NOT referees, they are not looking to enforce honest play. The enforcement of honest play is up to each and every player.
Fighting, Aggressive physical contact is absolutely banned. Fighting will result in an immediate EJECTION from the event. The police may be called. You will be BANNED FOR LIFE from any Team Airsoft event and we will forward your info to all other airsoft field operators. Again, we take everyone's safety very seriously.

Section V. – Field FPS Regulations

We have come to set the following as field limits for your safety.
AEG’s will be set to a field max of 400 FPS using .20 BB’s.
Bolt action snipers rifles will be set to a field max of 550 FPS, using .20 BB’s.
Absolutely no CO2 powered weapons/guns
AEG’s on field games must observe a 20-foot minimum shooting distance. (surrender rule/safety kill) This is a no-tolerance policy. If you are carrying a weapon shooting 400 FPS, and are caught making close quarter shots, you could be suspended for the day, and upon the second offense, extended/permanent suspension will be considered.
Bolt action guns must observe a 100-foot minimum shooting distance. Due to the extra speed on the Bolt weapons, one infraction will result in loss of use of the weapon for the day, upon the second offense, permanently. (Side note – If you are a “Sniper” why would you be on the front line anyway?) Remember, sniper weapons are limited to lowcap mags only. This means, no G3 500 round hicaps on PSG-1’s.
These rules are for your safety and for the betterment of the game. If you follow these rules, the game should run smoothly and with fewer problems.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-05

https://axis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GAME RULES Empty Re: GAME RULES

Post  humacher Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:42 pm

i think we need to update our bylaws
humacher
humacher